OUTFIT: Leather & Polka Dots



As you may have noticed, there has been some changes in the blog. I felt like giving a new look to it, but I'm having some troubles with the new layout. It's struggling! And I think I'll have to change it again. As for the new blog, I still haven't decided yet... We'll see what happens!
Talking about the outfit, I loved to wear this leather pants from Zara with a polka dots shirt! And finally I had the opportunity use this new boots from Blanco, that I bought some months ago. Do you like it?


Como já devem ter reparado, tem havido algumas alterações aqui no blog! Apeteceu-me dar-lhe uma cara nova, mas estou a ter algumas dificuldades com o novo layout. Está a dar luta! E parece-me que vou ter de mudá-lo de novo. Quanto ao novo blog, ainda não me decidi... Mas por enquanto permaneço com o "The Fashion Encore".
Falando do outfit, adorei usar as leather pants da Zara com uma blusa às bolinhas! E finalmente consegui usar as botas que tinha comprado na Blanco, já na transição para a Primavera. Gostam?





Blouse - Zara
Leather pants - Zara
Boots - Blanco


7 comentários:

  1. Obsessed with this polka dot and leather combination. Gorgeous shots, girl! :)
    xo TJ

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm glad you liked it xx

      Eliminar
  2. adoro esse tipo de calças, tenho imensas :b

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Adoro a blusa com essas calças, perfect

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar