WISHLIST: If I had an iPhone I would...


... be in Instagram all the time. It's one of the applications I would like to try the most, and with my actual Nokia Express Music, I can't do that. Meanwhile, I stick to the "If I had an Instagram I'd post there this picture/moment".
The only Apple device that I had was an iPod some years ago and I was absolutely passionated about it. I loved the clean and minimal design that appeared each time I pressed the On button.
Oh well, for now I can only imagine what it would be to have an iPhone (and Instagram!)...


... estaria no Instagram o tempo todo. É uma das aplicações que mais gostaria de experimentar, e que com o actual Nokia Express Music não consigo. Por enquanto, fico com o pensamento "Se eu tivesse Instagram postaria lá esta imagem/momento". 
O único aparelho da Apple que tive foi um iPod já há bastantes anos, e era absolutamente apaixonada por ele. Adorava o design limpo e arranjado que aparecia no ecrã cada vez que o ligava.
Oh well, por enquanto só posso mesmo imaginar o que seria ter um iPhone (e Instagram!)...

2 comentários:

  1. Também adorava ter um iphone mas por enquanto vou só sonhando ;)

    http://purpurinsworld.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Somos duas, eu tenho o blackberry e mesmo assim não dá :(

    ResponderEliminar